"Free Spirit"
by Samantha Jacinto
(Pen and Ink on Paper)

Jackson Pollock Art



Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bonovox.....

"Bonovox"
by Samantha Jacinto
(Pastel on Paper)

"Bono" Paul Hewson, is one of the most influential people in my life. I was planning to start another project before I did this piece of artwork but at the time I reread my time magazine of "People of the Year". Before you knew it I was outlining this. I just based this from a picture to practice my portrait skills but I still enjoyed making it, especially the African child that Bono is holding.

Now I usually think of making a portfolio of Portraits of people from different walks of life. If i continue this I suppose I will make this my first entry for that.

Bono is one of the few people who I really look up to. A rockstar most of his life but one who uses that famous position of his to talk to the world. He reaches to everyone through his music and he is not afraid of anyone as long as he says his part. He has a strong personality but he shows his soft side through the charisma he reaches out for people to accept.

He has gotten into so many things already and is not letting anyone stop him. He thus realizes his full self through what he does. That is just the way I want to live.... He lives pertaining to the world he CREATES AND BUILDS around him.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooooow sam!!!1...ANG GANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shit!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Nice piccy !! This and your other Blog have some very intersting things on them !!!!!