"Free Spirit"
by Samantha Jacinto
(Pen and Ink on Paper)

Jackson Pollock Art



Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Surrender to Life

All my life I've longed for so much,
I've dreamed many dreams that i've longed to touch,
Despondently just dreaming those dreams,
Looking through that vast open sea,
Searching for a sign,
Of where my future will be....
But then a moment occurred,
All my boons were already heard.
The answers I found were in me,
I had to look at them perspectively.
to feel the winds of change...
Make them carry my name...
Don't run the zone in fear,
You won't see the beauty that's here,
In life... Just surrender to life....
Why look out to what will be?
Why look back at the past?
Why be anxious, when you can experience
what's here now?
Its clear now.....
Everything will be fine, As long as you surrender to life.

No comments: