"Free Spirit"
by Samantha Jacinto
(Pen and Ink on Paper)

Jackson Pollock Art



Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tuscan Painting

"Tuscany"
by Samantha Jacinto
(Acrylic on Canvas)


Here is a Tuscan painting that my sister Gwen made me finish before I left for the States. Its so funny because I did start eh painting weeks before my intended departure but then, I totally forgot about it and basically crammed the finishing touches up until the morning of my departure! but I guess it still did turn out ok. I have to work on shadows though.

I did not conceive of the whole concept. I based it on a tuscan painting that my sister showed me for a reference of the kind of look she wanted for the painting. She sis not like the colors of the original one though so I made it brighter. Now it best fits her personality and the colors of her house too...

I hope that by starting off with a painting before I leave, I can start of my new life, new year here in America very artistically. I wish to eventually get a job that jives with my intended course in College. I think I am pretty set on GD since it consistently pops up on my list anyhow and it is the mere truth within me. I want to take extra courses on animation after....

I planned it all out and most probably I will post it by the start of the next year in my other blog. Hope you guys like this! :)




No comments: