"Free Spirit"
by Samantha Jacinto
(Pen and Ink on Paper)

Jackson Pollock Art



Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What I Live For


"Amplify"
by Samantha Jacinto
(Poster Paint on Paper)
This is one of my older artpieces..... I amtrying to update my portfoilio... I did this for an English project in Senior High. I kept it coz it really does still reflect my ambitions and interests as a person and it describes my current attitude towards the events that happen to me. The shattered glass represents the little particles of myself divided into experiences that float around space with the amplified music til it has no choice but to drop making all the little pieces end up having the same fate as all the rest. each one of the pieces drop. There is no exception.
Half electric guitar half classical. these are facets of my personality. I love both kinds of sounds each of these instruments produce.
I am now saving up to get both eventually. Let us make more music too share with the world!

No comments: